Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Visitors and Osborne Brothers

This past week I had my first non-family visitor. Megan got here on Thursday and stayed for almost a week.
  We hadn't seen each other in 3 years (since our days at Teton Science Schools) so it was extra fun to catch up (in person.)

Sometimes I forget that Alaska is a pretty cool place. I definitely take the mountains and glaciers and moose, etc for granted, so it's fun to have a guest around to remind me of all the cool things to see and do.

 Like go to Exit Glacier

Or drive on the Seward Highway

Or take a (free!) glacier cruise

This week's hot jam is Rocky Top by Osborne Brothers (But according to the video, it's been recorded over 100 times) It's been stuck in my head all week, and now it will be stuck in yours too. You're welcome.

1 comment: