Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Baseball and Aerosmith


There is one important thing on my calendar for April 8th. Hint: It's not the all staff cultural awareness seminar.

April 1st marked one of my favorite days of the year; MLB Opening Day. The Indians didn't have their first game until the 2nd (WHICH THEY WON!) and the home opener isn't until the 8th (as seen on my work calendar) but it doesn't matter - it's baseball season. Baseball means summer and hot dogs and sunshine (hopefully) and (mostly likely) warm beer. And it's worth every sunburn from afternoons spent in the bleachers.

Back in 2011, baseball was a favorite thing. It's still a favorite thing. The Indians still haven't won a World Series since 1948. And it's too early to tell how this year will go, but I still think this might be the year. Some people lose faith, but not me.
John Adams doesn't lose faith either.


This week's hot jam is Crazy by Aerosmith, because...America.

No comments:

Post a Comment