Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Lent Day 28: Hawaii Day 4

Today is our last full day in Hawaii and we are going out with a bang. First up today was surf lessons. I'll be honest, I was nervous, but thankfully we had an awesome teacher and it was super fun. We even saw Steve Carrell.  Did you know he has a hot wife?


After surfing we headed up the coast a little bit for snorkeling. 

Not a bad place to wait for the snorkel boat

It was really windy but we saw whales and dolphins, and lots of fish! Thankfully none of them tried to touch me. Gross. I also serendipitously ran into my friend and former coworker,Kristen Haddon, on the boat! Turns out Maui really is a small place.

Fish from the glass bottom boat

Tonight is taco Tuesday and tomorrow I'm going to cry myself all the way back to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment