Saturday, April 19, 2014

Lent Day 46: Family

I made it, you guys! I'm currently deciding what to wear to Easter mass tomorrow! (Mostly, which shoes are best for stomping through parking lot slush.)


(I probably wouldn't be the only person in Xtratufs at church, but no, Mom, I'm not going to wear them)

It seems only appropriate to write about my family today. If we were living in the same state, we'd be celebrating together tomorrow, but because I'm the "free spirited" child, I'm up North while everyone else is enjoying warm weather.

It's actually +50 F, totally shorts weather

My family is amazing. They've supported me through all my weird decision. Whether that be hangers on my head or moving to Alaska. (With only minimal hassling)


And I couldn't be more thankful for them.

I know I've already used this photo, but it just makes me SO happy.
Cutest member of the family.



This weirdo doesn't quite fit into family or friends, but he's certainly something special, and I'm wholeheartedly thankful for him.

"I'm slothing!"




No comments:

Post a Comment