Thursday, April 24, 2014

Storage Solutions and Justin Timberlake

Good news folks, I have now switched from my spring/fall coat to my spring/summer fleece! I even rode my bike yesterday. Whaaaaaaatttt?

Anyway, my main squeeze recently acquired a large chunk of empty land out in The Valley.

Not this Valley
But hopefully it won't be empty for long, as he (we?) plan on building a cabin. I may not know a ton about construction, but if there's one thing I know about, it's storage solutions.

Is this heaven? No, it's The Container Store
I love the challenge of finding ways to store things. It's totally a creative outlet for me and it turns out a lot of people feel the same way and then post all there ideas on the internet. Which it super helpful. 

Storage between the wall studs? Get stuff off the counter, don't take up any floor space? Super smart.

Toe kick storage? Genius.Cooking sheets? Skillets? Place mats? Table clothes? Presents you're hiding? They would all fit under the cabinets

Just like most things, there is no reason to waste space. Especially if you are designing it yourself.

This week's hot jam is Not a Bad Thing by Justin Timberlake. Not a Bad Thing sounds like *Nsync era JT and I love it. I can just imagine it playing at my middle school dances in the cafetorium. (Yeah, cafetorium), some kids slow dancing, other kids sort of swaying and snapping because it has a in-between-speeds beat, awkwardly hoping someone will ask them to dance before the song is over. Sigh. Middle school...








No comments:

Post a Comment