Friday, March 14, 2014

Lent Day 10: Crockpots

Crockpots, slow cookers, gifts from the heavens, whatever you want to call them, are amazing. Have you used a crockpot lately? Did you know you can make LITERALLY ANYTHING in a crockpot? Really, Google it.

Normal stuff like chicken, natch
You wanna get weird? How about yogurt
"Oh, what smells so good." "Just makin' soap in my crockpot, nbd"

Picture it, you're driving home, you've have a long day at work. You're tired. Your feet hurt. Making dinner sounds like the hardest possible thing you could do. You walk into your house, and what's that smell? Oh yes, it's your dinner. Because you put in the crockpot before work and now it's done. Good work, Past You, way to plan ahead. Or, if you are me, you walk in your house and have a mild panic attack because you think someone has been cooking in the house while you've been away. Because that makes sense.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm tender, slow cooked meat!

    That's not a very lent thing for me to say. But it is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I like that it gave me to option to log in from livejournal, and that I remembered my lj password.

    ReplyDelete