Saturday, March 22, 2014

Lent Day 18: No waiting

You guys, I'm going to Maui in ONE WEEK. I'm really tempted to write about it again, but that feels like cheating.



Speaking of cheating, I just remembered I ate meat yesterday. Crap. I need to put my reminder post-it note back in the fridge.

This morning I was out running a few errands and I realized that I didn't have to wait in line at ANY of the places I went. That never happens. What a pleasant surprise! I hate waiting in line. That's part of the reason I don't like Disneyland. (Yeah, I said it. I don't like Disneyland.)

I'm impatient. Even if I don't have anywhere to be, I don't like to wait around. It's not my best trait, but it could be worse, right? So this morning I was very excited to not have to wonder about Kim Kardashian's butt shots while waiting for someone to buy 17 candles at Target. I'll take my clearance tights ($2.84!) and my sunscreen and be on my way, thankyouverymuch.




No comments:

Post a Comment