Saturday, March 8, 2014

Lent Day 4: Vacation!

Three weeks from today my Gentleman Caller (GC) and I will be relaxing in seats 21E and 21F on our way to Maui! (Hopefully sipping our complementary mai tais.)

I'm sure we'll look this classy getting off the plane.

I could not be more excited. Going on vacation, particularly to tropical destinations, combines a lot of my favorite things: Relaxing, fruity cocktails, beaches, swimming, planning, you know, the usual. I think I might like vacation planning just as much as going on vacation. And lucky for me, GC agreed that I could/should be in charge of planning. So, of course, I went to the library and checked out a million books, in addition to digging through the bowels of the internet and bugging everyone I know who has been to Maui. This will be my first trip to any of the Hawaii islands, and GC's first trip to Maui, so I want to see/do all the fun stuff we can. Does anyone have any hidden treasures we should definitely see/do/eat?



No comments:

Post a Comment